Yahoo! 's 4Cast creates a game of friendly competition for its users who think they can predict who will win the next big game, or what the stock market will do in the coming days. 4Cast is a new social game experiment developed at Yahoo! Labs now available on Sandbox.
People love engaging in discussions with their network about what will happen next with their favorite topics. Whether it's the Super Bowl, or the weather, or what Oscar nominees will wear, everyone has a chance to cast their prediction and engage in fiery discussions with their peers.
Here's how it works:
- Log in to 4cast from your Yahoo! account. You'll see your profile and a list of challenges, ranging from topics such as entertainment, sports and news.
- You can select your favorite topic from the list of challenges.
- Cast your prediction by clicking "Forecast It."
- Comment on your prediction – this will get the discussions going!
- See what others forecasting and cast your prediction against them.
- Look at the leaderboard to see who is ahead with their predictions.
Think you have a hunch at predicting the next big win, or what will happen in the news? Share your forecast with us, your peers and with the world.